Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Need a Model

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
Beorn

Need a Model

Post by Beorn »

I'm doing a new map. It's going to be this HUGE library. There is one tiny problem... no bookshelves in the model list. There are books, but I don't think they'll work very well for an organized library. If anyone has already made them or is going to make them, can they be put in the next big update? I'm not really sure how to import them, so unless there are some very clear instructions on how to do it somewhere, it would be better if it was in the update. A lot of others could use it I bet, too :)

Also, I was wondering how you rotate models. I've been messing around trying to figure it out, but to no avail.
DrChef
Name: Luis

Re: Need a Model

Post by DrChef »

it's r + scrollwheel to rotate mapmodels ; - )
:D
Beorn

Post by Beorn »

Ok thanks! This is gonna be a HUGE help putting window models on walls and such...
siimvuss
Name: S
IRC Username: S

Post by siimvuss »

Beorn wrote:I'm doing a new map. It's going to be this HUGE library. There is one tiny problem... no bookshelves in the model list. There are books, but I don't think they'll work very well for an organized library. If anyone has already made them or is going to make them, can they be put in the next big update? I'm not really sure how to import them, so unless there are some very clear instructions on how to do it somewhere, it would be better if it was in the update. A lot of others could use it I bet, too :)

Also, I was wondering how you rotate models. I've been messing around trying to figure it out, but to no avail.
I did my bookshelves with cubes, and they game out just fine :)