Color Codes for Particles

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
carter472
Name: Adam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Color Codes for Particles

Postby carter472 » March 15th, 2010, 4:24 am

I was messing around trying to make my own particles using the RPG.

I think I generally understand how to go about doing that but there IS one problem.

I can't seem to find the 32 bit RGB Color Codes used for the particles - meaning I can't change the color of the particles.

All the color codes I've found on the Internet have 7 digits while the default color codes or ice arrow and fireball are 8 digits.

Can anyone help? A link to a website that provides the 8 digits color codes will be awesome!

Thanks in advance

Return to “Sandbox General Support”