Scheduled downtime

The news hub -- read this stuff first!

<-- Please read before posting.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Obsidian
Former Staff
IRC Username: Katana

Scheduled downtime

Postby Obsidian » June 14th, 2009, 11:23 am

Just to let you all know, I'm going to be taking the board offline for an undetermined period of time tomorrow to make some changes that Mike has requested. This includes porting over Requiem's viewtopic page, changing the recent topics thing on the index to pull recent posts, and a bit more.

There is no set time for how long the board will be offline or when I will begin working on the board, but it shouldn't be too long. It just depends on how much stuff I break in the meantime. :lol:

Obsidian
Former Staff

Re: Scheduled downtime

Postby Obsidian » June 14th, 2009, 3:03 pm

Just as an update, the downtime will not be as long as I previously expected.
I've managed to find a bit of time to code a few things beforehand, and that should only mean I'll have to test and debug them as they go live before I bring the board back online.

Also, I've received the green light to install something from Mike that I think the entire community will appreciate having. :)
You'll all see what it is when the board comes back online tomorrow, I'm not going to spoil the surprise. :lol:

Mike
Administrator
Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mike » June 14th, 2009, 11:33 pm

OMG the suspense is killing me!!!! :D
We also have a , , and a [/b][/color]!

Obsidian
Former Staff

Postby Obsidian » June 15th, 2009, 8:10 am

Updates are done, see for details.

Return to “Board News & Announcements”