Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

12/24/2015 News Comments - SandCraft and The D. Teaser

The news hub -- read this stuff first!

Board Rules <-- Please read before posting.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

12/24/2015 News Comments - SandCraft and The D. Teaser

Post by Mike »

Please feel free to leave your comments about the news post here! Thank you!
-Mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
esequiel14

Re: 12/24/2015 News Comments - SandCraft and The D. Teaser

Post by esequiel14 »

Make more youtube videos thats the best way to revive the PAS community. Also what happen to the image section on this forum?
check out my video tutorials and sandbox coolest maps in http://www.youtube.com/user/Esequiel14
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 12/24/2015 News Comments - SandCraft and The D. Teaser

Post by Mike »

Heya Esequiel, so nice to hear from you!

I definitely plan on doing some youtube videos! I'm trying to get my friend to do them who is a little better at doing them than me but it might be time to bite the bullet and do it :) I actually have a bunch of new stuff I've added to D.'s Sandbox so I can do an even better release.

The image gallery was a phpbb mod that unfortunately didn't convert to the updated version of the forum software. I still have all the images and I think I might just do a wordpress gallery with them. There is a gallery mod for the newer version of phpbb but it is still very much in development. I'm super open to suggestions! Honestly I never would have upgraded if the host updating php didn't break everything, so sorry about that but it definitely was never my intention.

Take care and have an awesome day!
-Mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!