Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Want To Win Free Stuff? Enter Our Contest! $150+ in prizes!

The news hub -- read this stuff first!

Board Rules <-- Please read before posting.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Want To Win Free Stuff? Enter Our Contest! $150+ in prizes!

Post by Mike »

NOTE CONTEST EXTENDED 24 hours UNTIL MONDAY JAN 18th 8PM EST

To thank our community for their support in getting us to the top 100 Mods/Games of the year at moddb.com we decided we'd do something special for our community, a contest where you can win free games with over $150 in prizes! Thanks to our awesome sponsors Bluewolf72 and CDV Games we have three copies of Divinity II: Ego Draconis to give away among other prizes!

Official Contest Posting: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=757

Prizes:
Copy Of Divinity II: Ego Draconis
Your credited work being seen by the tens of thousands in the Sandbox community and used in many schools and colleges across the world which certainly doesn't hurt your resume.
VIP forum tag.
A special place in our hearts.

How To Win:
The contest will have three categories, Best New Sandbox Logo, Best Teeshirt Design, and Best Sandbox Promotional Video. The winner of each category will win a game key to Divinity II: Ego Draconis. Entrants have until Monday January 18th 8pm EST.
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!