Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

hola !!

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
woodAss
Name: diego

hola !!

Post by woodAss »

Hello my name is Diego my friends call me "wood" I am a litlle bit older 21years, from Monterrey Mex. I have hours of fun with platinum arts since I download I am trying to learn more about scripts so If you give me some basics to I can learn I will thank you so much (Y) I have very good ideas to develop about this program am studing software development but i have good intentions about this so will like to share some maps, music is another things about me I will like to share I play a bass in a garage band http://www.myspace.com/saviaflux take a chance you to heared I love music and video games so I hope to Share something (Y) thanks to the to all the people who introduces before me and thanks platinum art

chido a todos
Cankinder
Name: Victor Manuel
IRC Username: Cankinder

Re: hola !!

Post by Cankinder »

~~Español
Hola diego bienvenido a los foros de Platinum Art Sandbox y aunque tengas experiencia en PAS (Platinum Art Sandbox) aqui encontraras cosas que te podran ayudar asique si necesitas algo dimelo a mi, tengo experiencia en sandbox ;) nos vemos
~~English
Hello diego welcome at the forums of Platinum Art Sandbox and although you got experience in PAS (Platinum Art Sandbox) here you can found things can help so you need anything say to me, i got experience in sandbox ;) see ya
-Victor The Cankinder
siimvuss
Name: S
IRC Username: S

Post by siimvuss »

Hi! and welcome!
I think you should start off with reading the documentation from the wiki http://sandboxgamemaker.com/wiki/index. ... =Main_Page
And there are also many tutorials, also some about scripting so you can check them out to see the basics of cubescript and if you have then you´ll see that cubescripting is really easy :P
Cankinder
Name: Victor Manuel
IRC Username: Cankinder

Post by Cankinder »

Wood, you are from Mexico really? I'm from Spain, and if you wanna we can talk in Spanish or in English, ;)
Nos vemos
-Victor The Cankinder