Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Greetings

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
Kura
Name: Jay
IRC Username: Kura

Greetings

Post by Kura »

Hello all, I'm completely new here.

I've been involved in the modding scene of various games off and on for quite a while. Over time I came up with some ideas for a game that I think could definitely be successful, but I haven't really been serious about developing anything until recently.

I was pretty much undecided on which engine to use, and I'd heard of PAS before but never really took much notice of it until I saw a few of the videos demonstrating its capabilities. I can see PAS has really made excellent use of the cube 2 engine. The fact that it's open source, c++ based with a built in scripting language, and has a license which allows commercial use makes it a great choice for any would be game developer like me. Seeing as I've already worked with the cube 2 engine I don't think it will take very long for me to pick up on either.

And it's really nice to see that there's such a large and active community here, which I look forward to being a part of. I can't wait to try PAS out and I'm anxious to see what upcoming developments Platinum Arts has in store for it.
RonnieNeeley
Name: Ronnie Neeley

Re: Greetings

Post by RonnieNeeley »

Welcome!

It will be neat to have someone who comes to PAS with an idea. Some people have been using it for months and still have no clue what they want to do.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what you've got in store.