Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Howdy

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
Radder

Howdy

Post by Radder »

I tinkered with 3d for several years, modeling, texturing, a little animation, some half-life 2 mod stuff. I like this program because of on the fly editing with the option of doing some scripting. ( I hope to overcome my aversion to programming by learning some scripting :shock: )
Over the last few days, I have been learning the the engine, looking at the model cfg files, the map cfg files, the map editing basic information to help understand the scripting functions of the game engine. Also learning how to get my own models into the game.
I like creating worlds and doing my own modeling and texturing. The game engine based on Cube 2, (never heard of it before until about 4 days ago) is really great to work with...
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Howdy

Post by Mike »

Awesome! Glad you are enjoying it! Welcome to the community and feel free to show us anything cool that you make! Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
GR1M
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Luke
IRC Username: Gr1m

Re: Howdy

Post by GR1M »

Welcome! we alwase need an extra programmer =p , If you need to ask any questions visit us in the chat room --> http://sandboxgamemaker.com/irc/irc.html
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo