Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Greetings

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
Richcat
Name: Rich

Greetings

Post by Richcat »

Greetings forum readers. I am a long time game player and in my youth tried my hand at some programming. Since then i have not kept up with the times. I began to look for something to create my own video game out of a simple lack to find something new to play. Any suggestions for some who has basically no experience in programming would be welcomed.
Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Re: Greetings

Post by Runescapedj »

Welcome,
For starting coding, you can examine codes, so you can maybe learn something from them.
You can check the wiki for help with everything in PAS (Platinum Arts Sandbox): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNmY_euHCEA
If you have any questions, post them on the forums (after checking the wiki and searching for it on the forums).
On the wiki you can find some coding help too.
I, myself, have basically no experience with coding too, and just like to make maps and jump in them, without any need of coding, but maybe that's just personal taste ;).
Please note that coding in the FPS mode works different than the coding in the RPG mode.

Good luck!
bradfour
Name: Brad

Re: Greetings

Post by bradfour »

Welcome to the forum iv only been here a few days but find there is an abundance in resources and the memebers are very helpful, im sure you will find what you are looking for. Enjoy