Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

RPG developers unite!

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
Messenger
Name: Tonumaipea

RPG developers unite!

Post by Messenger »

Howdy y'all, I go by the name of Messenger, which believe it or not, is my real name. So here's the deal, I'm an established writer and concept designer, a modest programmer and graphic artist and an all around amazing Imagineer. I have been writing my whole life and it is one of my greatest passions. I deal mainly in the fantastic and extreme. I have several story lines that I want to bring to the RPG world. I have always wanted to create video games and two years ago I began my journey.

Although I am a DIY programmer, I am not your typical amateur developer, I don't want to produce standard run of the mill work. I have nothing against that, its just not what I want out of myself. I'm very independent and don't easily give up my ideas. That's probably why I never tried to get into the industry the mainstream way. The point is I know what kind of games I want develop, that is I know what the end product will be and it would take a miracle to get me to change. Unfortunately I don't know all I would like to know and getting to that end point is going to take some help.

So here we are, the climax of this entire post.

I need help, I need people looking to develop themselves as artists. I don't care what skill level you are, whether you are a noob looking to get his(or her) feet wet, a not so new guy looking to expand his(again or her) portfolio or a seasoned veteran with too much time on their hands. All are welcome. Just be aware that at this point that is all that is it in for you, the chance to develop your skills alongside (hopefully) other talented artists. If you are keen to join the team or would like to know more about me or the team please let me know.

Messenger

P.S.
Feel free to contact me for any reason under the sun and I will be glad to do what I can.

P.P.S
If any of you want or need a writer or some writing advice, let me know.
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: RPG developers unite!

Post by arcones »

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see an artist join us here :)

I'm just curious as to what the team (or you personally) are planning on doing. I didn't get the clearest picture from your statements (although that's probably me) ;D

Anyway, take a look around, find things you like and please, if you have any questions about the engine, post them in the Support Section.
Arcones
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
cork279
Name: Corey
IRC Username: cork279

Re: RPG developers unite!

Post by cork279 »

Welcome Messenger!

I feel somehow very interested in everything you just said, and confused at the same time :D
arcones wrote:I'm just curious as to what the team (or you personally) are planning on doing. I didn't get the clearest picture from your statements (although that's probably me) ;D
I agree!
My latest track: Odyssey

Soundcloud - Youtube - ModDB