Hi

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sword_guy8
Name: Arian
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi

Postby sword_guy8 » February 3rd, 2012, 11:16 pm

My name's Arian and I recently discovered Sandbox while searching for a way to create a 3D environment for a game I wanted to make. I'm only in it for fun and to make this dream of mine come alive.

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Re: Hi

Postby chocolatepie33 » February 5th, 2012, 4:43 pm

hi. I'm CP, a basic member (though you could say I've got considerable experience) and if you ever need help, there's our wiki, and you can ask questions here (support forums).

stealthpanda
Name: Stealthpanda

Re: Hi

Postby stealthpanda » February 5th, 2012, 10:02 pm

hey sword guy, im stealthpanda, I have a moderate ammount of exp. w/ pas and I'm pretty good at mapping, so if ya need help, I'm here 8-) Be sure to check out my projects in the show off your work section/a big project going underway 8-)

-All for now
Current projects: an unamed rpg

Return to “Forum Introductions”