Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
StormKat2035
Name: Adrian

Hello Everyone

Post by StormKat2035 »

Hello I am new here. I have used PASB before.

I am experienced with Blender I can model simple buildings. I can also model weaponry and a few other goodies.

I have my own style and with textures. They may not be realistic as some of you want BUT if you're experienced in 3D modeling you may use my models and perfect them.

I will attach an example pic as soon as I learn how to attach images at this website.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Mike »

Welcome and I can't wait to see your creations! Take care and have a great day!
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
StormKat2035
Name: Adrian

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by StormKat2035 »

Here are my designs I modeled. The hammer only took me an hour to make. It has reflective surfaces only when you use the render feature.

I have more by the way.
Attachments
This is the bottom view of the handle that is made as a spike and attached with a chain.
This is the bottom view of the handle that is made as a spike and attached with a chain.
This is the same hammer. I took this one from sideview. This one is pic B.
This is the same hammer. I took this one from sideview. This one is pic B.
This is called a Dwarven Quad Hammer. It's a four sided sledge hammer. This one is Hammer pic A.
This is called a Dwarven Quad Hammer. It's a four sided sledge hammer. This one is Hammer pic A.