Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Ciao

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
Zantos
Name: Cooper
IRC Username: Zantos

Ciao

Post by Zantos »

Hi all, I go by Zantos but my real name is Cooper (fail name?) and in 8th grade XP. Im pretty good at making games and really familiar to the cube engine. I love working as a group on projects, and love to teach people new things about modeling characters and all that good stuff. Im home schooled/hybrid so that gives me loads of time for stuff to do on the comp :P

I have made several games for my personal use and im working on lots of game projects with some of my friends from school. I have tried many game engines like dim3, torque, and many others and hope sandbox will work out for my projects. Im not very good at making textures but i guess being good at scripting makes up for that? I love old games like Doom, Duke Nukem and others which im to tired to name them. I love making maps on sandbox/cube which usually takes up my whole day when im not working on projects

i love to make my own music for my games (screamo all the way :P) and uh.....

lol cant think of anything else right now XP

(ive have edited this post so many times becuse bad wording lol... thats what i get for not sleeping? :o)
Jekcheck
Name: Jake
IRC Username: Jekcheck

Re: Ciao

Post by Jekcheck »

Two new guys in one day, cool!
Hey welcome to the community and check out the rules (I didn't when I first came which wasn't smart :P) anyway here they are if you have trouble finding them rules.php also check the wiki and previous help requests before posting your own, It is possible it could have already be answered :lol: Anyways cya 'round ;)
Ryuzaki
Name: Caleb

Post by Ryuzaki »

Welcome, Zantos! And...being the recruiter that I am, I couldn't help but notice that you said you like to work on group projects? I'm currently putting together a team to work on Sandbox's first MORPG, and was wondering if you'd like to help. Jekcheck is also on the team. If you'd like to help out, your skill would be more than appreciated! In order to check out our Work In Progress page, just click on the link in my signature.
siimvuss
Name: S
IRC Username: S

Post by siimvuss »

Hi! Sandbox has had a sudden increase of popularity :D When I started then there weren´t much people working with sandbox, but in last weeks there are a lot of people joined here in the forums :) Always happy to hear that.
Obsidian
Former Staff
IRC Username: Katana

Post by Obsidian »

siimvuss wrote:Hi! Sandbox has had a sudden increase of popularity :D When I started then there weren´t much people working with sandbox, but in last weeks there are a lot of people joined here in the forums :) Always happy to hear that.
Noticed that myself. I'm probably going to have to adjust a few things to cope with the influx of users that we're getting here.
Zantos wrote:(ive have edited this post so many times becuse bad wording lol... thats what i get for not sleeping? :o)
Bah, sleep isn't necessary. Much. Often. Wharrrrr....bacon. *yawn*
うるさいうるさいうるさい!

github: https://github.com/damianb/
Chaze007
Name: William
IRC Username: Chaze007

Post by Chaze007 »

Heya Zantos!I've seen you around the IRC recently and I think you're a pretty solid dude.
I see you've got a knack for scripting, that's very good, my skill is, graphic designs. Like creating textures. haha.
Anyway, blah blah, obey the rules, yada yada, enjoy your visit with us (:

~Mod Chaze007
Zantos
Name: Cooper
IRC Username: Zantos

Post by Zantos »

Anyway, blah blah, obey the rules, yada yada, enjoy your visit with us (:
as long as there is tacos i think i will enjoy my visit
Obsidian
Former Staff
IRC Username: Katana

Post by Obsidian »

Zantos wrote:tacos
What? WHERE?!
うるさいうるさいうるさい!

github: https://github.com/damianb/
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Welcome to the fold! I would be interested in checking out any work that you'd like to show off. I'm a big music fan as well so that sounds interesting ;D Take care!
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
Eagle
Name: Vickie Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Hi Cooper, can't wait to see what you come up with! Glad you are here, so welcome~

SCRREEEEETTTCHCCHCHCHCHCWWWELLLCOME!!!! TOOOOOOoooOOOooo SANDBOXXXXXXXX!!!! <my screamer song for you! :lol:

Have fun~

Always~
Vickie ;)
I put time in a bottle ... just saying :))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~