Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Hey I'm Shadow Giratina last time I checked.

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
Shadow Giratina
Name: Shadow Giratina
IRC Username: Shadow_G
Location: In my evil secret lair somewhere along the east coast...

Hey I'm Shadow Giratina last time I checked.

Post by Shadow Giratina »

Yeah, title. I'm Shadow Giratina and I make music I guess. I also make cool glitch art.

I'm currently a student who makes extra cash by freelance music stuff. It keeps me from flipping burgers, so hey, I'm okay with that :D

I'm a huge audiophile, gearhead, and basically a music junkie. If any fellow musicians need help, from basic stuff like "What kind of headphones should I get?" to more technical stuff like "How do I sidechain an already routed audio channel in FL Studio?", ring me up and I'll try to be useful. I also mainly play Metal style lead guitar, however as of late I've REALLY been getting into playing synthesizers. Awesome stuff. Looks like I'll have to seriously cut back on the cursing too. I'll try, but I make no promises :P

Now on to the obligatory sick links to prove I actually know what I'm talking about:

[Here are my cool sounds] https://soundcloud.com/shadow-giratina
[My dead YouTube channel] http://youtube.com/shadowgiratina
[All my cool art] https://www.instagram.com/shadow_giratina/

AGH! Shoot. Either Reddit has made me completely forget about how link labeling works in HTML or I have brain damage. Probably both. Either way, I'm too lazy to fix that. Use your imagination and pretend those links are invisible and you can click the words in brackets and they're blue. Here, I'll even make them blue. Why stop at blue? I can even make them purple! HAH! There. Purple links. I love purple.

//I'm not used to communicating around an extremely child friendly board like this, so if I accidentally said something I shouldn't right here, please let me know asap and I'll modify this post, and any more I make accordingly. Just know that it's by accident.
Last edited by Shadow Giratina on December 30th, 2016, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hey I'm Shadow Giratina last time I checked.

Post by Mike »

Hey man nice to have you on the forums now :) Don't worry so much about filtering yourself either. By kid friendly it mostly just means please don't use swear words and references to things that don't really belong on here anyway. I enjoyed your creative and full of life post and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your music :D Perhaps this would even be a better place to chat about it all.
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
Shadow Giratina
Name: Shadow Giratina
IRC Username: Shadow_G
Location: In my evil secret lair somewhere along the east coast...

Post by Shadow Giratina »

Thanks dude! It's not a problem joining you on the forums here. I try to be that "Out there" kind of poster as much as possible! Why conform to what everyone else is doing? It's my post! I'd love to share and chat about my music stuff here! I'm really friendly as long as you stay a friend, so look forward to that I guess. Thanks for replying and I'll try to stay as 'kid friendly' as possible :)
IDKFA,
~Shadow G.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

I want to work on a lightweight package of Sandbox for making levels/terrain/etc for unreal/unity and now 3D Animation. I think it'd be a huge asset.
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!