3d Models

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wave
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

3d Models

Postby Wave » January 10th, 2010, 2:04 pm

Hello everyone,

I am an entry level 3d Studios student. Ive always been drawn to game design and I would like to team up with some people to further my experience, and portfolio. My current portfolio is at and has several models Ive done so far for assorted games. While there are character models on my portfolio I rarely do them. In fact I despise character models so please dont recruit me for that reason.

Here are a few pics from my portfolio

A harvester Concept Model

Equipment Buggy

Just a sword, Was playing with carpet really.

Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Re: 3d Models

Postby Runescapedj » October 22nd, 2010, 9:56 am

those look cool, welcome to the sandbox forums!

daltonds1
Name: Dalton
IRC Username: Daltonds1

Re: 3d Models

Postby daltonds1 » October 22nd, 2010, 11:23 pm

Cool models
Welcome, if you need any help go to the IRC
irc://irc.oftc.net/sandbox

Or you can go to the forum support section

Return to “Forum Introductions”