Sup

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
six65nine
Name: Perry
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sup

Postby six65nine » February 6th, 2010, 10:06 pm

Sup, I have been wanting to make my own game for quite some time now and this seems like a great way to start. I am a freestyle bmx rider and really think the bmx community needs a new game to play. From the 5 minutes I spent in Sandbox already it will be a perfect engine for this game. I am extremly excited and ready to start so imma bounce over to the tutorials and start.

Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Re: Sup

Postby Runescapedj » October 22nd, 2010, 9:55 am

Welcome!

daltonds1
Name: Dalton
IRC Username: Daltonds1

Re: Sup

Postby daltonds1 » October 22nd, 2010, 11:24 pm

Welcome, if you need any help go to the IRC
irc://irc.oftc.net/sandbox

Or you can go to the forum support section

Return to “Forum Introductions”