Shop Example Script

Learn more on how to use Sandbox, or submit your own tutorials or resources.
GoBologna120
Name: Tim
IRC Username: GoBologna
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Shop Example Script

Postby GoBologna120 » June 14th, 2009, 7:48 pm

Yay. ^_^

Mike
Administrator
Administrator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Shop Example Script

Postby Mike » June 14th, 2009, 7:57 pm

Thanks for posting this!! Maybe we should add some of this stuff to the wiki, like a Scripting help template page. Thanks again! Take care.
-mike
We also have a , , and a [/b][/color]!

GoBologna120

Postby GoBologna120 » June 14th, 2009, 7:59 pm

It's good to know that I'm contributing something. :mrgreen:
The only thing I'm not sure of at the moment is how to have the shopkeeper tell you if you don't have enough money.
Yay. ^_^

Dannyboi
Name: Danny

Postby Dannyboi » June 14th, 2009, 11:29 pm

Once again you have outdone yourself my friend! Good job!!

Thanks
Danny
I'm BAAAACK!!! >:D

Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mike » June 14th, 2009, 11:31 pm

Have you looked at the village.cfg ? Very interesting code Hirato has in there :) Let me know if you have any questions. Take care.
-mike
We also have a , , and a [/b][/color]!

Dannyboi

Postby Dannyboi » June 14th, 2009, 11:33 pm

Ill do that i've heard Hirato has some good scripts/codes i look forward to seeing them.

Thanks
Danny

Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Postby Hirato » June 15th, 2009, 5:52 am

run sandbox recently? :P the menus are all my scripts, so is some of the interface (namely the green text in the edit hud)

I've a shop script lying around here somewhere... didn't work too well, poorly optimised and I've never gotten around to redoing it.. I'll take a look around for it (but really, it''s bad :P)
This is not a url, clicking it is pointless

GoBologna120

Postby GoBologna120 » June 15th, 2009, 2:49 pm

Yay. ^_^

Dannyboi

Postby Dannyboi » June 15th, 2009, 3:06 pm

Well I looked at the code, but it looks a little complicated haha...mind helping me out?

GoBologna120

Postby GoBologna120 » June 15th, 2009, 4:50 pm

Yay. ^_^

Return to “Tutorials and Resources”