Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

RPGScript + Cubescript Tutorials

Learn more on how to use Sandbox, or submit your own tutorials or resources.
java.x.beast
Name: Addis
IRC Username: javaxbeast

Re: RPGScript + Cubescript Tutorials

Post by java.x.beast »

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm still in the early development stage of the website. I plan to include some more kizazz to it with a custom made background and custom made everything using InkScape and GIMP. Although, I currently am working on by novel "Ragnarok" and CPPESB, so I won't be able to do this for a while. I hope to continue making more tutorials and develop the website even more! Thanks for the idea though. I might take some stuff from it.

-Java
Age of Darkness
Maps: Image
Music: Image
Models: Image
Scripts: Image
Other: Image
Visit the company website: (In progress (Expected to be released in two weeks :uber:) 8-) :D 8-) )
Visit the company page on ModDB: Vulcanis Entertainment
java.x.beast wrote: I got them moves like JAGger!!!
lzrstrm
Name: Cameron

Post by lzrstrm »

can u plz just post the vids u have already made on ur site
not wait till u have 5
Virus 44
java.x.beast
Name: Addis
IRC Username: javaxbeast

Post by java.x.beast »

Good news and Bad news.
It doesn't matter what order it's in because I know that it will all show up at the same time so....

Good News:
I just finished making the second and third tutorials for my series. I'm uploading them to YT(youtube) as I am writing this. I'm assuming they will be up and running tomorrow if my computer doesn't spazz out and randomly shut down.

Bad News:
I have lost my headset (yet again :/) and these tuts will be with notepad instead of audio. I'm sorry if this troubles you, but I'm pretty sure that the next tutorials will be with a headset though, so you guys can look forward to that.

Edit: All three tutorials will be on the website as soon as it is uploaded to YT.

-Java
Age of Darkness
Maps: Image
Music: Image
Models: Image
Scripts: Image
Other: Image
Visit the company website: (In progress (Expected to be released in two weeks :uber:) 8-) :D 8-) )
Visit the company page on ModDB: Vulcanis Entertainment
java.x.beast wrote: I got them moves like JAGger!!!