You just need to wait a few seconds. It still loads. I have this bug since I use the newgame option. When it's loaded for the first time, it will start immediately without freezing.
- 1) English isn't my native language. @Corey: Could you please correct it?
2) This aims to be not completely kid-friendly. It's for 12+ years old people.
3) I need to find the reason for this. Maybe the pickups or the AI?
4) In the main menu is a help section with keybinds.
5) I really need to make a short explanation at the beginning.
- 1) Very easy to do, if you know how to.
2) Thanks! They will be improved in the future. I already have redone most rock textures, because they didn't satisfied me.
3) Like 1)
4) Thank you
- 1) Hadn't enough time to fix this.
2) They shoot at you if they can see you. I don't know how to change this.
3) The original Sauerbraten RPG had health bars. I will try to reimplementing them.
4) I want to add modding support in the future, so I don't want to remove this.
5) The quests were mainly done in the last 2 days before the original deadline and the fixed deadline.
'DAS REVIEW' -> do you can speak German?
- 1) Oups. I will remove them.
2) It's easier to recognize if you use .
3) That's good
- 1) They try to avoid projectiles, but sometimes they stop without a reason. I have no idea what cause this weird behavior.
3) Really? Didn't thought about this.
5) I want to implement hud-weapons + swinging sounds in the future.
6) chocolatepie -> neutral -> 5)
- 1) I needed some time to find the right command for the new game option.
2) Yes. Quest icons will be added.
3) Don't know what you mean.
4) I didn't know how to assign a dialogue to a trigger, so I used critters for this.
5) I possibly will need to create item groups (set a variable for each item) -> you can assign to the NPC easily a group of items he can sell/buy/loot. The weak healing spell was added at the last day, so I had no time to check it.
6) See 5)
7) It's he last side quest, which was created. Even the house of the old men isn't done.
- 1) Corey currently creates some dungeon music
2) Ok, I will increase contrast of those.
3) Never ever used this before, but I will do so. The lightening looks ways better on your picture
4) chocolatepie -> pros -> 2)
5) Thank you
6) Hadn't really time for creating them, so I used some of my sounds I did for other projects.
7) I made a request at IndieDB (may not be authorized yet) for a 3D modeler and animator.
I just played some time ago the first minutes of Gothic 3, because it lagged to much. I'm very proud to have sometimes the quality/atmosphere of a game, which has been developed for years in a skilled team. I'm planning on releasing at least a Beta version after 1-2 years.
Thank you for your presents. The waypoints were done in the last minutes before uploading it.
And thank you for your helpful review!