Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Announcing Watergun Wars - Volunteers Wanted!

Chat and ask questions about Water Gun Wars here!
Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Re: Announcing Watergun Wars - Volunteers Wanted!

Post by Runescapedj »

I thought that the placement and such was nice, but the map lacked any form of detail, stuff like stairs, stuff on the streets like benches, more difference in textures, houses not being 1 block, stuff like that.
In the end itd be a great map in which you can jump from rooftop to rooftop while shooting people down below on the streets
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Since this thread is getting long and a bit unfocused I made a subsection for it:
viewforum.php?f=42

Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
stealthpanda
Name: Stealthpanda

Post by stealthpanda »

thx people, to clear things up, the map that has the "trenches" is a waterwars map. It is built to work as an all around map(so it should work as ctf and drenchmatch, team drenchmatch, etc.......Ill try 2 add more detail soon, its a wip......I appreciate the feedback, as for the high tech lokkin map, its part of an unamed rpg im wrkn on at the moment, thx, keep it comin,

-stealthpanda
Current projects: an unamed rpg