Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Water Gun Wars Beta Test June 16th 8pm EST

Chat and ask questions about Water Gun Wars here!
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Water Gun Wars Beta Test June 16th 8pm EST

Post by Mike »

So let's try for a Beta Test Saturday June 16th at 8pm EST! To obtain the beta version check out these instructions and make sure to delete the fps and init.cfgs in your my_stuff folder!
http://www.sandboxgamemaker.com/wiki/in ... evelopment

We'll be meeting up in the developer chatroom before going in game, the info for that is here:
http://www.sandboxgamemaker.com/wiki/in ... t_The_Team

If that is too late at night for certain people I'd be happy to put up the server earlier in the day for people that want to jump on it and try it out, you just might want to bring some friends along since I probably won't be there.

This thread will also be for feedback from the tests! Feedback can include things you liked and didn't like, and suggestions! Thanks and take care :)
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: Water Gun Wars Beta Test June 16th 8pm EST

Post by arcones »

If you do host a server for the user's across the pond, I'm willing to moderate. I'm always online in the afternoon on Saturdays.

EDIT: Just realized Mike, that your post count is 666. You should reply to this or something :D
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Cool are you familiar with how to run a server? Which reminds me I still need to add all of that in the wiki but basically you type /setmaster password (I'll let you know what it is) then put in /mastermode 1 then you can change the map and game mode. We have /coop, /savethebanana (base capture), and I'll hopefully have /tdm and /ctf working too. What is your timezone?
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
arcones
Support Team
Support Team

Post by arcones »

Well now that you gave me the brief rundown it seems fairly simple. Also, my timezone is the same as I posted on the FB page (EST).
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Cool I'll try to setup the server in the morning before I leave for Soccer hehe so it should be on all day. If you want to drop in IRC sometime I'll give you the password. Take care and thanks :)
-mike
kid matthew
Developer
Developer
Name: Matthew
IRC Username: Kid_matthew

Post by kid matthew »

I'm Game, Time to get some popcorn and watch Mike and his humerus attempt to beat me :p Joking your awesome!

Cheers,
Matthew
Lost Lands Work In Progress <3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2522 <3
arcones
Support Team
Support Team

Post by arcones »

Mike wrote:Cool I'll try to setup the server in the morning before I leave for Soccer hehe so it should be on all day. If you want to drop in IRC sometime I'll give you the password. Take care and thanks :)
-mike
Mike, sounds good! I'll do my best to be in IRC all day tomorrow just so I can catch you ;D
kid matthew wrote:I'm Game, Time to get some popcorn and watch Mike and his humerus attempt to beat me :p Joking your awesome!

Cheers,
Matthew
Are you gonna join me tomorrow? :)
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Hopefully we get some euro interest, if not it might be better to wait until 8pm so you have more people but if Matt wants to join you I'm fine with that too but the more people when I'm actually on the better :D And Matt I should get some popcorn to watch your humorous attempts to spell the word humorous haha. Also if I recall your base didn't help protect you too much hehe, hopefully your next one is a bit more helpful :) Looking forward to it though. I might even come on early on my netbook, we'll see!! Take care and thanks for offering to help out both of you.
-mike
cork279
Name: Corey
IRC Username: cork279

Post by cork279 »

It will be the middle of the night where I am, so anyone gonna be on earlier?? :D

I'll go on the IRC tomorrow ^^
My latest track: Odyssey

Soundcloud - Youtube - ModDB
arcones
Support Team
Support Team

Post by arcones »

Yeah, Mike mentioned an earlier play for the euro peeps on the Facebook page :)