Waterwars cave map

Chat and ask questions about Water Gun Wars here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Waterwars cave map

Postby Runescapedj » June 17th, 2012, 2:21 pm

I have made a ctf (capture the flag) cave waterwars map :D
I have finished the mapping, lighting and adding both entities and models.
If anybody wants to add weapons, spawn points and the flags, that'd be greatly appriciated, since I have no idea how to =P
Please leave replies to let me know what you think about the map, feedback and maybe if you want to add weapons/spawnpoints/waypoints (for bots), It'd really appreciate it ;)

Screenshot:
cave_waterwars.png

Video:

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lfoj5k

stealthpanda
Name: Stealthpanda

Re: Waterwars cave map

Postby stealthpanda » June 18th, 2012, 10:27 am

wow rune, nice work, downloading map now, if there is just one thing I would add though, it would be some more lighting on the bridge......keep up the good work :D
Current projects: an unamed rpg

Runescapedj

Postby Runescapedj » June 18th, 2012, 11:16 am

thx, I'll try that and then see how it looks
I think I should change the hole in the top of the map anyways, it looks stupid when its not detailed like this in my opinion

arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Postby arcones » June 18th, 2012, 11:33 am

Nice job!

Fav part is the jumppads, but you already know that :D
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Postby chocolatepie33 » July 2nd, 2012, 7:20 pm

just going from the video, there are few things I think you really need to change, mainly:

-lighting on the bridge
-the hole, and...
-either clip the bridge or add a layer of respawn directly below it, that's a long drop.

Runescapedj

Postby Runescapedj » July 3rd, 2012, 3:35 pm

Return to “Water Gun Wars!”