Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

I need help with RPG mode 2.7.1 on mac...

Chat and ask questions about the RPG Maker Mode here.
Snievee

I need help with RPG mode 2.7.1 on mac...

Post by Snievee »

I've looked around the web for hours trying to find out how to turn on RPG mode on sandbox 2.7.1 for the MAC but I can't find out how! :(
Can someone that knows how to and has done it before please help me and tell me how? It would be very much appreciated! :)
Lou
Name: Lou

Re: I need help with RPG mode 2.7.1 on mac...

Post by Lou »

Hi Snievee,
For the PC version there was a separate batch file for both the FPS and RPG modes of sandbox as well as a default
start up batch file. Are you saying that the MAC version does not contain in the folder different start up files for RPG and FPS?
Regards,
Lou
Snievee

Post by Snievee »

Lou wrote:Hi Snievee,
For the PC version there was a separate batch file for both the FPS and RPG modes of sandbox as well as a default
start up batch file. Are you saying that the MAC version does not contain in the folder different start up files for RPG and FPS?
Regards,
Lou
Unfortunately, No, it only has the sandbox launcher simply called "sandbox". I tried digging into the files to find the RPG folder and see if there was a start-up folder for that, but when I found the folder, there was none...
Snievee

Post by Snievee »

Snievee wrote:
Lou wrote:Hi Snievee,
Regards,
Lou
Unfortunately, No, it only has the sandbox launcher simply called "sandbox". I tried digging into the files to find the RPG folder and see if there was a start-up folder for that, but when I found the folder, there was none...
So basically, what I mean if I confused anyone is there isn't a seperate start-up for RPG mode I could find... Can someone PLEASE help me?
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Post by arcones »

Unfortunately I don't have a Mac so I can't tell you where it's located. Unless of course you missed it in the "sandbox" launcher. Other than that I don't know.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
Lou
Name: Lou

Post by Lou »

Now that version 2.8 is out if you upgrade is the problem solved?