Dragons, teleporters & such don't work like they used to

Chat and ask questions about the RPG Maker Mode here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GeekyGuy8705
Name: Jeremiah
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dragons, teleporters & such don't work like they used to

Postby GeekyGuy8705 » January 18th, 2013, 1:35 pm

I could get a dragon to fly around a volcano, or a wolf to chase you through a forest, or have rats scurry through a sewer, or set up a long series of working teleporters in a deadly labyrinth with almost no effort at all. Not since the latest updates though. Now I can't seem to be able to get any of it to work like I used to. I downloaded 2.8 and can do even less with PAS. I tried to use my older version, but they still won't work. I downloaded the software again and again and still have the same issues. Know what the *heck* is going on? Do I need to put a clip around the maps or something?

Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Re: Dragons, teleporters & such don't work like they used to

Postby Hirato » January 18th, 2013, 8:33 pm

This is not a url, clicking it is pointless

Return to “RPG Maker Mode”