Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

sandbox the sims

Chat and ask questions about the RPG Maker Mode here.
Ghostman Gaming
Name: Tyler Mangino
IRC Username: ghostman1996

sandbox the sims

Post by Ghostman Gaming »

OK so here's my idea i have a game releasing soon and i want to make a DLC pack for it. I want the DLC to have a village. In this village it will be like the sims. you can talk to people make friends or enemies and stuff like that.

Here's my coding questions:
I want to make it so that when you talk to a citizen you can make friends with that character. I want it so if i talk to bob i click be nice, and after the action is over to add one point to bob's friendly meter. if i click be mean it adds a negative point towards bobs enemy meter.
any ideas on how this can be done is acceptable.

reward XP:
I want to make it so if for example i use a recipe lets say i make a apple pie i am rewarded with 50Xp towards my next level.
how is this done?
I also want it so for example if i watch tv for a long time I am rewarded with more XP than for a short time.

Jobs:
I want functioning jobs for example: i'm a pizza delivery boy I go to the pizza shop pick up my pizza's and drive off.
now what i want is so that i can have random delivery points around the map, but idk how to do that! :(

Any help or ideas is acceptable. :mrgreen: