Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Marketing Sandbox Ideas

This section is for people interested in advancing Sandbox to be the best it can be.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Marketing Sandbox Ideas

Post by Mike »

We're actually working on an engine showcasing video but more videos sounds great too! Thank you everyone for your posts and Captain Ahab I love your "questions" post, that was awesome!! We have definitely been talking about those questions and how to answer them. Also just FYI I am definitely keeping your parkour wishes in mind which is why I want movement to actually be scriptable too with lots of options so that you can easily change how movement works to the way you want it to :)

I'll have to check out gaming jolt, thanks for the heads up on that one! Also I want to figure out a way to show off people's youtube videos. Maybe I can figure out how to do a separate blog for videos and I want to set up a more dedicated screenshots gallery.
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!