caution on using moviecube in svn

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
offtools
Name: offtools
IRC Username: offtools
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

caution on using moviecube in svn

Postby offtools » August 2nd, 2010, 7:31 pm

hi all,

i'm preparing some major changes in moviecube. use this modul with caution, most of the functions are not working at the moment. hopefully all will be fixed with the new release.

offtools.

esequiel14

Re: caution on using moviecube in svn

Postby esequiel14 » August 3rd, 2010, 12:03 am

and the new release coming in?...
check out my video tutorials and sandbox coolest maps in http://www.youtube.com/user/Esequiel14

offtools

Postby offtools » August 3rd, 2010, 4:41 am

it's ready when it's done. ;) i think the release is scheduled end of august.

Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Postby Runescapedj » August 7th, 2010, 4:55 pm

I hope it will be ready 2 download when I return from the gamescom in Köln/Keulen (don't know the english name)

offtools

Postby offtools » August 8th, 2010, 8:45 am

unfortunatly they moved from Leipzig to Köln. Two years before Moviecube was presented in the gameart area in Leipzig.

Return to “Sandbox General Chat”