Grass

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
Dannyboi
Name: Danny
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Grass

Postby Dannyboi » June 14th, 2009, 5:06 pm

Hi im kinda new to Sandbox and i wanted to know if you have to script to add the grass like in the Village map. Because im using the mapmodel grass to add effect to my new map but its getting really annoying because its hard to get it in the small places so do i have to script the grass in and if i do how?
I'm BAAAACK!!! >:D

GoBologna120
Name: Tim
IRC Username: GoBologna
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Grass

Postby GoBologna120 » June 14th, 2009, 5:13 pm

In the cfg file, try putting in "grass 1". Then use the last grass texture in the first row of the texture menu. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.
Yay. ^_^

Dannyboi

Postby Dannyboi » June 14th, 2009, 5:21 pm

GoBologna120

Postby GoBologna120 » June 14th, 2009, 5:33 pm

This is the Sandbox FAQ. Look under "How do I make an NPC talk and/or give quests?".
Yay. ^_^

Dannyboi

Postby Dannyboi » June 14th, 2009, 5:47 pm

Well i looked at it...and i dont understand...i didnt understand all the mumbo-jumbo i even tried but it didnt work >.<

GoBologna120

Postby GoBologna120 » June 14th, 2009, 6:05 pm

What part don't you get?
Yay. ^_^

Dannyboi

Postby Dannyboi » June 14th, 2009, 6:16 pm

GoBologna120

Postby GoBologna120 » June 14th, 2009, 6:25 pm

Yay. ^_^

Dannyboi

Postby Dannyboi » June 14th, 2009, 6:32 pm

it wont let me open it it says windows cannot open this file. i cant open any of them.

GoBologna120

Postby GoBologna120 » June 14th, 2009, 6:41 pm

Does it say why?
Yay. ^_^

Return to “Sandbox General Chat”