Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

The Current Sandbox Projects

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

The Current Sandbox Projects

Post by arcones »

Just recently there has been plenty of updates on all of our favorite projects! We've waited, watched, and downloaded with excitement as we've seen the progress of these projects. So, I've decided to compile a big list (from inception till now) of the main projects you see around here! This will tell when they were started as well as the main idea/concept behind each.

Games
RPG Project *TGC* (The Golden Coin)- Appearing on October 10, 2009, Damiandj's RPG was the first version by version RPG created by Sandbox to date. This game has achieved the most downloads and views of any Sandbox game thus far!

Dark Tunnels- Started on January 15, 2010 by Arcones to get a decent and complete map out and it eventually has evolved into a game. Being Produced by Arcon Entertainment Studios (AES).

FPS Project: Regen- Started on Febuary 23, 2010 by Leo with several other PASF (Platinum Arts Sandbox Forum) members in the hope to create Sandbox' first complete FPS. Being Produced by Delta Studios.

RPG Project: Reactor 17- Started on March 20, 2010 by Leo as well, his goal this time to create and fully complete Sandbox' first RPG Project (excepting Master Chef (The Golden Coin was a version by version RPG)). Being Produced by Delta Studios.

Chest Collector- Started on July 30, 2010 by Pizza, this project is his first game and has continued thus far in finishing his work. Being Produced by Delta Studios.

Revelade Revolution- Started on October 22, 2010 by Cork along with 10 other team members (not all from PASF), this project aims to create Sandbox' first Zombie FPS. Being Produced by DDC.

Platinum Runners- Started on November 28, 2010 by Recbhunk, this project aims to create Sandbox' first co-op/multiplayer experience.

RPG Project- Dragon Training: Fire Fury- Started on December 24, 2010 by Leo, this project attempts to recreate the fantastic world from "How To Train Your Dragon" by Dreamworks. Being Produced by Delta Studios.

Adventure Land: WIP- Started on Febuary 7, 2011 by Kid Matthew, this game intends to have Sandbox' first voice actors in a fun and unique setting.

Developer Studios
Arcon Entertainment Studios (AES): Started for the purpose of creating a fun, unique, and completely free gaming experience through indie developed games.

Design Discover Create Games (DDC Games): A small, independent games developer currently developing Revelade Revolution and Rise of the Third Reich.

Delta Studios: A free-lance development team that formed to develop Project: Regen (trans. Project: Rain).

These nine projects have been around the PASF for some time, a couple over a year in the making! If you haven't seen these projects before, then you've sorely missed out on unique gaming experiences (albeit not all of them have beta's/demos). I hope this has covered the main Sandbox projects at the moment and if I've missed any that you would like to include, please post below! Enjoy! - Arcones
Last edited by arcones on March 28th, 2011, 4:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Re: The Current Sandbox Projects

Post by chocolatepie33 »

Maybe you oughta mention a bit more on TGC, and also add in the "studios" and "companies" we have here.
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
arcones
Support Team
Support Team

Post by arcones »

Ah, good idea, thanks :D
cork279
Name: Corey
IRC Username: cork279

Post by cork279 »

Good idea for a thread ;)
Sorry, but I found two mistakes;
Revelade Revolution- Started on October 22, 2010 by Cork along with 9 other team members (not all from PASF), this project aims to create Sandbox' first Zombie FPS. Being Produced by DCC.
It's supposed to be DDC not DCC, and it's 10 other team members, not 9 :)
My latest track: Odyssey

Soundcloud - Youtube - ModDB
arcones
Support Team
Support Team

Post by arcones »

Okay, thanks for the help Cork!
Leo_V117
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Leo
IRC Username: Leo_V117

Post by Leo_V117 »

Wait... WHY did I only JUST notice this?

-realises he was searching the keyword "Leo" in the PASF-

Oh. Hehe, BRING IT BACK! This was a very good idea. Add EasyScriptBuilder to a "Utilities" list. :D