Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Project "Cloud 9"

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
Kooldoode
Name: Dallas
IRC Username: Kooldoode

Project "Cloud 9"

Post by Kooldoode »

I have been working on a map and will be posting some screen shots later on....as of right now its too bland and lacking buildings and mapmodels.

The setting is a fantasy world made up of floating islands and mountain platues, all of which different shapes, sizes and altitudes. There will be a tall mountain and on top of it will be the palace of the gods (inspiration of the Greeks "Mount Olympus") plus on ground level I am planinng to build a somewhat city/village wich will most likely circle and branch off of the tall mountian (any names suggested will be appreciated).
I wanted to create this map and share it with the entire community to use it for their own imagination, and create their own additions to it, make rpgs and quests for it, and maybe use it as a server world.

If anyone has anything they would like to add I would be glad to try and incorperate it into the map....weather thats buildings, mapmodels, sounds or anything else that sparks your creativity.

Thank You,
Kooldoode.
They say to Fight for world peace, and yet they also say Fighting never solved anything.

I love PAS <3