Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Setting up a Master Script Library at Platinum Arts

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
StormKat32

Setting up a Master Script Library at Platinum Arts

Post by StormKat32 »

I am a member at this website called http://www.rpgmakervx.net and this site has everything organized.

This website is not 3D based. So here's an example pic of what their Master Script Library looks like: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=4241

This would help give novices a tremendous boost on navigating the PAS website and to choose what scripts to go for when downloading and installing them into PAS program.

With everything categorized like this, it will allow Scripters to paste all of their scripts here and keep them updated daily so that members can easily complete their projects smoothly and give credit to the original creators during the roll credits.

So what do you all say? This would be a great idea. Will you please open a new thread like this for us to easily navigate?

Update: I accidentally placed this topic in the wrong sub-forum. Will you place this topic in the proper sub-forum?

Thank you.
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Re: Setting up a Master Script Library at Platinum Arts

Post by chocolatepie33 »

could you possibly expand and/or simplify your message/questions?

I think what you're going at is like a script repository, similar to those on Quadropolis, or like an add-on for Blender or the Gimp. Correct?
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
StormKat32

Post by StormKat32 »

Well the question was simple in itself. The clarity was given when I provided an example link to be observed to give a simple answer.
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Post by chocolatepie33 »

for those of us who have never been to that site before, it's very, very, VERY confusing. It's a forum with no about page. What the bloody heck is it!?
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
StormKat32

Post by StormKat32 »

Simple! Just go to the Home Page. Just go to this link, www.rpgmakervx.com This is the home page where it tells you all about the site.

The vx.net link was to show you to the forums.

It isn't confusing at all! You allowed yourself to think that you're confused.The site itself is very simple to navigate.

It's highly categorized. It will prove very helpful. :)
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Post by arcones »

Moved per request ;D

The site really is categorized well but Sandbox already has a similar approach between it's Wiki and it's forum. (Just as a side note I wasn't able to see the second link, it's probably for members only)

The idea is good, but the Custom Content section is kinda what that is for (if I remember the description correctly). Thanks for showing us this!
Last edited by arcones on October 24th, 2011, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
StormKat32

Post by StormKat32 »

You're welcomed! :)