Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

D. The Atom Shifter?

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Re: D. The Atom Shifter?

Post by kddekadenz »

Thank you :) The estimated date of the beta-release is the 5th of March.
Kelgar is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Oh Chocolate Pie you are a silly goose. FMC didn't get abandoned, the concept was improved and moved into D. which is a project I've wanted to do for a while. Also Last Kid Standing isn't abandoned, D. is coming first and only one project at a time. The trailers for D. should hopefully be out in a week or two then the kickstarter will begin. Take care.
-mike
PS the site is http://dactionrpg.com
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Post by chocolatepie33 »

Mike wrote: FMC didn't get abandoned, the concept was improved and moved into D. which is a project I've wanted to do for a while. Also Last Kid Standing isn't abandoned, D. is coming first and only one project at a time. The trailers for D. should hopefully be out in a week or two then the kickstarter will begin. Take care.
Cool, that's good news. In general, how much advertising are you doing, and how much of the project do you have already done?
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!