Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Sandbox ''Clean'' Version?

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
Defunctul
Name: Nick

Sandbox ''Clean'' Version?

Post by Defunctul »

Hi guys :) I am new here and I must say that I fell in love with Sandbox! It's simply awesome! :D
What I wanted to ask is, if there is a possibility that I may download a 'clean' version of Sandbox. By clean I mean only the basic engine without any addons from players, such as textures, models, games and skyboxes. I want this because I get confused sorting things out (specially in cfg. files and textures). Being a newb I want everything inside the folders to be 'my creation' only. Any help will be greatly appreciated^^Thank you!

P.S. I know I can delete the stuff, but I made a lot of mistakes doing so and I had to re-install Sanbox many times after that so a clean version would be awesome!
stealthpanda1

Re: Sandbox ''Clean'' Version?

Post by stealthpanda1 »

You can always go into sandbox and remove all of the textures and models....I know that isn't much help, but I have done similar things myself and it isn't very hard.