Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Congrat, PAS on steam

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
seppgirty
Name: joe girty

Congrat, PAS on steam

Post by seppgirty »

It appears that PAS was green lit on steam, so congratulations on that guys. I plan on buying it on steam when you guys get started. Will you be doing a pre-purchase in order to fund it?

I think one of the first things to do would be to make it easier to import your own models into Pas.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Congrat, PAS on steam

Post by Mike »

Thank you!! I have so much to tell the community about soon too!! I know we've been quiet about it but that's because some major changes have been happening super fast and we want to get the Steam Version ready for Steam ASAP so people can start using it :) We're super excited about it and it should make it significantly easier for people to develop their games :D
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
Littlejoe-42
Name: Joey

Re: Congrat, PAS on steam

Post by Littlejoe-42 »

I'm looking forward to purchasing PAS on Steam. However, will I still be able to purchase the "non-violent" school edition? I prefer it to watergun wars. I'm sick of having to pick up a gun to play a video game!