CP's Collection of Stuff

Section for submitting new content to Sandbox, such as maps, code, etc.
Kids are also more than welcome to submit their work with parental permission!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CP's Collection of Stuff

Postby chocolatepie33 » May 27th, 2012, 5:41 pm

As promised, here's a download link to some stuff I've made. .

Included are maps, textures, the md2sitters skybox package, my modified Sandbox logo and a few GUIs, along with something I started for Leo a while back. I should soon have some simple 3D models up, if you go to the gallery you can see some previews.

Return to “Donate Content To Sandbox And The Community”