Any Custom Sandbox Mapping Sites?

Section for submitting new content to Sandbox, such as maps, code, etc.
Kids are also more than welcome to submit their work with parental permission!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DreamBliss
Name: DreamBliss

Any Custom Sandbox Mapping Sites?

Postby DreamBliss » November 28th, 2012, 5:17 pm

Years ago I used to play with Unreal Tournament and go to mapping sites to get maps for that game that I could study. This was fairly easy to do, just look up Unreal Tournament or UnrealED.

But how am I to Google this for Sandbox? Because there's the Halo Editor Sandbox, Something about Call of Duty, and Far Cry! All have Sandbox as their editor. I know Sandbox is based off of Cube 2, but will it load all Cube 2 maps or will there be issues? If it will work with Cube 2 maps I could just download those.

But if there are any Sandbox specific mapping sites hosting maps, textures, scripts, etc., could you post a link? I have browsed around this site and forums looking for such a resource but I haven't found it yet.

Thanks!
- DreamBliss

kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Re: Any Custom Sandbox Mapping Sites?

Postby kddekadenz » November 29th, 2012, 1:10 pm

is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox

DreamBliss
Name: DreamBliss

Re: Any Custom Sandbox Mapping Sites?

Postby DreamBliss » December 3rd, 2012, 8:46 am

OK thanks!
- DreamBliss
State what you want for your reality,
But let the universe fill in the details.

My Forums

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Donate Content To Sandbox And The Community”