My First Map Release

Section for submitting new content to Sandbox, such as maps, code, etc.
Kids are also more than welcome to submit their work with parental permission!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr. Brightside
Name: Friedrich
IRC Username: Dr_Schnellinger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My First Map Release

Postby Mr. Brightside » March 13th, 2013, 3:48 pm

Uhm, hi there, just did wanted to share this map I made.

Right click and click "Save Target As" or simply follow the link and once on th page, right-click "Descarga" and click "Save Target As"

It's for Sandbox 2.8 and Single Player mode.

Greetings from Venezuela

Runescapedj
Name: Michiel
IRC Username: Sandboxdj

Re: My First Map Release

Postby Runescapedj » March 14th, 2013, 4:17 am

It'd be nice to know what the map looks like before downloading, therefore: Make screenshots and post them here ;)

Return to “Donate Content To Sandbox And The Community”