Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

i will make your 3d assets

Section for submitting new content to Sandbox, such as maps, code, etc.
Kids are also more than welcome to submit their work with parental permission!
jpb
Name: jpb

i will make your 3d assets

Post by jpb »

My name is Jay and I am a striving game artist I work with Maya 3D and I am currently trying to enhance my skills and knowledge for game art 3D creation. I would love to be of help to any project in developement and have my custom creations in any ones custom maps, mods, programming, etc. Even if you are just building your own game environment i would like to make a SIMPLE AND BASIC 3d asset for artist to put in the game or your map. I am still kind of a novice and have not yet reached organics yet but i have learned this much and all i can do from this day on out is to get better. If you have a small project in mind and would like some new assets created feel free to contact me and send me a short request and maybe a rough sketch or picture of what you would like created for your map. I am only one person so I reallly dont know how many request i will get but i can only make one asset at a time. For the fastest response whether you just have a question or request, its best to contact me directly at my personal website. I look forward to hearing from you creative individuals. Happy modding!

regards,
http://jaybarnett.net

PS- I am NOT looking for pay or full time employment, i am volunteering and i just want to make things and have them put into other peoples projects so that i can become better at 3d modeling, also so that i can look back at projects years from now and see things that i made in game environments and say. . . . .yeah, i made that! :)
arcones
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Timothy
IRC Username: I use Steam

Re: i will make your 3d assets

Post by arcones »

we could use some help with our project REGEN... If you wanna help please post in there and we'll add you to our list of helpers... (and you'll get mentioned for your modeling work ;) )

Arc :geek:
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo!
Mama's Boy
Name: Jacob DeBoer

Post by Mama's Boy »

Ah! My prayers are answered! If you have the time, could you please make a md3 witch (with the black pointy hat and everything) and a cauldron to go with it? Animated or not, that will be fine. I'm more of a coder than a 3d artist at this point, and I'm cooking up an awesome quest. Thanks! (e-mail to jdeboer@rocketmail.com)
Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Post by Hirato »

officially, we'll be making a few example games, there's the RPG, the SSP, our FPS dubbed waterwars.

come into IRC irc://irc.oftc.net/sandbox - we should be able to find something for you to do
provided you agree to license your work under a CC-BY or a CC-BY-SA license
This is not a url, clicking it is pointless
Leo_V117
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Leo
IRC Username: Leo_V117

Post by Leo_V117 »