Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Gr1m's Application.

We are always looking for experienced mappers, modelers, coders, artists and more to help make Sandbox a better experience for all.
GR1M
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Luke
IRC Username: Gr1m

Gr1m's Application.

Post by GR1M »

Hey I’m Gr1m, I'm talented in making music, some what good at making textures, Still learning about making models but I’m getting there and I plan on teaching a class at my co-op, Another advantage is that I’m very active with the game and forums...One great thing about being home schooled lol, So give me the chance to show you what I can do.

Gr1m.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Gr1m's Application.

Post by Mike »

Grim thanks for all your forum help and contributions. You're definitely on the right track. The next step for you is to help hirato and I with our todo lists and/or make some cool content for Sandbox and that is how you make it into the credits and such and get your work into Sandbox. Take care!
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
GR1M
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Luke
IRC Username: Gr1m

Re: Gr1m's Application.

Post by GR1M »

Ok will do, Thanks for the feedback.
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo