Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Animation

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
HYTutorials
Name: Hari

Animation

Post by HYTutorials »

Does anybody know a step by step tutorial on how to import animated models using blender and sandbox? I know how to import models without animations thanks to daniel_san but can't get a animation to start. Please help.
owenisred
Name: Owen

Re: Animation

Post by owenisred »

You have the model already animated, right? If so, write the .cfg file for it and use this page: http://sauerbraten.org/docs/models.html as a guide. :)
I'm taking modelling requests again - any models you want created,skinned or animated (or all 3) leave a post here:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2704&start=0

My tutorial site - still under construction, but lots of good stuff there:

http://pasandbox.webs.com/
The Writer

Re: Animation

Post by The Writer »

owenisred,
i checked out your tutorial site and itwas really good and really helpfull. however, several of the pges seemed to be missing large portions of informaton, and some, like the scripting tutorial, only seemed to have your introduction and nothing else... mabey it just me, i don't know, but i was wondering if you had just not finished those parts or what.
other that the large gaps i found your tutorial very helpfull and informative! thank you very much for making it!
evrything fades, but nothing ever really ends.