Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Introoduction: Tony

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
Tony
Name: Tony

Introoduction: Tony

Post by Tony »

Well met, Role Players and Content Creators!

Hi, my name is Tony. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I recently discovered PAS while searching for game-creation software, and this really looks interesting.

My experience with gaming is a long list of console games, arcade games, and more recently MMORPG games. I am currently the guild leader of a successful World of Warcraft raiding guild with a solid member-base for over 2 years now. We try to keep the membership numbers under 750, as the guild is an extremely active group. With the advent of the latest expansion, we even managed to achieve Realm-First Level 25 for the new Guild Leveling system, on our realm.

My coding and graphics experience is mostly in web applications and site development, and that's been awhile, so I am a bit rusty. I am looking forward to renewing my programming skills and am seeking to enter into a new hobby, that of creating RPG games.

I've played most of the major MMO's and honestly, am sort of burned out on that genre. The community atmosphere is lacking, and I much prefer the ambiance of developers and the learning, sharing, and comaraderie of the open-source community.

I sincerely hope that PAS and its community works out to fit my hobby goals.

I am currently a full-time student attending university to complete a degree in Communication. I have plenty of spare time to dedicate to a fullfilling hobby, and I hope that I have found a place to make that happen.

That all said, now you know where my head is at. If this community is the place for me, I shall be eternally thrilled to contribute and participate in projects here.

Thank you,
- Tony
kid matthew
Developer
Developer
Name: Matthew
IRC Username: Kid_matthew

Re: Introoduction: Tony

Post by kid matthew »

Welcome to the community.

I hope to see some of your work.

Cheers,
Matthew
Lost Lands Work In Progress <3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2522 <3
Tony
Name: Tony

Re: Introoduction: Tony

Post by Tony »

And I, yours.

Thanks Kid.

This is going to be fun, the community here seems vibrant and bright, good stuff indeed.

Cheers right back atcha,
- Tony
Rockin' the Web for All the Right Reasons
Image Mind Reading Mastered
Image Canonize Juan Valdez and his Burro