Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Big game coming out in 2013

Have any cool screenshots and/or projects to show off? Post your content here!
(If you need somewhere to post your images, why not use our gallery?)
it9999
Name: Iain

Big game coming out in 2013

Post by it9999 »

Blue HelPig The Adventure

A game I'm developing with Platinum Arts Sandbox

Story

A mysterious dark storm happens one night which means toxic waste (purple stuff) is everywhere. Everyone had to go inside. HelPig and the unknown reporter head to Gold City Palace the next day to see the leader to investigate the storm. They waited ages for a train. While they had to jump moving trains to hop on a train to Gold City they discovered a fleet holding materials for the constructions of Gold City has been robbed and the materials were stolen. When they got to Gold City they had to walk to the palace to see their leader. (more story coming soon)

Gameplay

A 3d platform game with some puzzle elements, stuff to pick up which unlocks further levels and some non linear elements
(more info coming soon)

There is a commercial length youtube video http://youtu.be/RP3FAFZczaA

Screenshots coming soon

If you want to help contribute either by funding (helps motivate me and helps with the costs involved in developing the game) or providing content (models and skyboxes needed), help design the levels or content (speeds up the development process so I can release sooner) or even giving feedback. (helps with having quality content so I get more people buying the game) It will be very appreciated, You will be in the credits and receive a free copy when the game comes out. PM me if you want to help out. I might launch a pozible project in the near future to help fund the project.

I appreciate your feedback for the game by commenting here so I can improve. I will release screenshots shortly so I can get feedback for quality improvements.
Last edited by it9999 on December 8th, 2012, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm working on a project More info found here
Content needed. must be commercial friendly. You will be credited if you contribute
Click here if you want to fund the project. it will speed the development. I can hire people to help with development.
chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Re: Big game coming out in 2013

Post by chocolatepie33 »

I have to say, the game itself looks pretty interesting, but you need to polish up a lot of your descriptions of the game and such. I believe it'd be best to promote your game either on here or another site (e.g. Moddb) instead of the wiki, the wiki is for other users of Sandbox to find information about using Sandbox and not to promote their own interests. It's also likely that other sites will get better traffic than we do here.
Julius wrote:Contribute to http://www.opengameart.org NOW!
Save the wiki!
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Yeah the wiki isn't really the place to advertise it. When you have more of it developed I can post it on the front page and put in the game projects section of the Sandbox site ;D Also you might want to do a kickstarter for it :)
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
it9999
Name: Iain

Post by it9999 »

I will remove the advertisement from the wiki. Can I use the wiki as a way to brainstorm ideas for the game so anyone can help contribute and they get to be on the credits of the game. Since I live in Australia kickstarter isnt available (kickstarter is for us and uk) so I will have to use pozible. It is like kickstarter but covers most of the world.
I'm working on a project More info found here
Content needed. must be commercial friendly. You will be credited if you contribute
Click here if you want to fund the project. it will speed the development. I can hire people to help with development.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Yeah I don't mind you using the wiki for that :) Just make sure it doesn't take up more than one line though on the main page.
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!