Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Merry Christmas!

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
GR1M
Support Team
Support Team
Name: Luke
IRC Username: Gr1m

Merry Christmas!

Post by GR1M »

Just wanted to say thanks to the community for everything!, I loved every second I have spent here! and hopefully to have many more years to participate in this fantastic group!. Special thanks to both calimer and hirato for dealing with me =p and being unbelievably awesome! I know I can be a pain some times =p, and all of my friends on here for both being sooo kind and for sharing your knowledge with me!. This place has meant a lot to me I wouldn't trade any thing in the world for the time i have spent here. So have a merry merry merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Gr1m :P... :twisted:
Want a user bar like this one? PM Leo
Obsidian
Former Staff
IRC Username: Katana

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Obsidian »

And a Merry Christmas to you as well, GR1M. :)
うるさいうるさいうるさい!

github: https://github.com/damianb/
tyche
Name: Craig A. Eddy
IRC Username: tyche

Post by tyche »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and [insert name of holiday here]

I would like to echo GR1M's sentiments. calimer and Hirato know just how much of a problem child I was when I came in here (I think it's a standing joke, now, when I can't get something to compile). Yet now I'm able to create textures and geometry that have calimer wondering about my imagination. Thanks again, everyone, for putting up with me.

Craig A. Eddy
Tyche
damiandj
Name: Damian
Location: Selva di Val Gardena , South Tyrol, Italy, Europe, Earth

Post by damiandj »

Merry Christmas from the The Golden Coin world too!!! The community here is small but everyone is important(i know every nickname) :D So Merry Christmas to all you guys!!!
RPG PROJECT - "The Golden Coin" (TGC) - http://www.thegoldencoin.do.am - DAMIAN
kid matthew
Developer
Developer
Name: Matthew
IRC Username: Kid_matthew

Post by kid matthew »

Merry Christmas: To Gr1m for being my friend and having wonderful coop time's. I like to thank Hirato and Mike for helping me pass my countless troubles. And last but not least is me friend Chaze007 You are very helpful and wonderful even when i dont cooperate. =]. You have all made some sort of impact on me. Happy Holiday's.

(*)
//
////
///////
///////////
///////////////
///////////////////

/////
Last edited by kid matthew on December 26th, 2009, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Lands Work In Progress <3 viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2522 <3
Nezin
Name: Guy

Post by Nezin »

MERRRRRRRRRY cristmas....i could not live (being serious here) without this place, i am not on alot, but when i am, i feel home.

thank you all for an amazing community.

:3
Chaze007
Name: William
IRC Username: Chaze007

Post by Chaze007 »

Yep, here's the time for thanks.

I'd like to thank all of the Sandbox Community, you guys've made me into a better person. Not only am I learning to fulfill my dreams and goals, but I've also learned how to be more patient, and am seeing how kid friendliness and non-violence can help a person. I'm sure everyone here will turn out to be great people in life.

I'd like to personally thank Hirato & Calimer for not giving up on me and helping me up the steps when I needed it, also to Daniel_San & Obsidian, even Tyche for being great friends, you guys've made the biggest impact on me. Matthew, even though you can be annoying sometimes you're starting to grow on me (:, keep up the good map work!
siimvuss
Name: S
IRC Username: S

Post by siimvuss »

Merry christmas and a happy new year from me too :D