Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Hello!

Introduce yourself to the rest of the community here.
dbohdan
Name: Danyil

Hello!

Post by dbohdan »

Good evening, people of the Platinum Arts Sandbox forum! My name's Danyil and I am from Ukraine. Now is my second day using Sandbox (who could think that spending a weekend with your computer could be that fun?) and I can say that I'm pretty impressed. It's been a while since I've done any mapping but Sandbox seems to have one of the best "flows" of all the 3d software I've used and found myself actually making actual levels in no time.

Here's what I've managed to do so far:
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Considering just how usable Sandbox is, I think I'll go on to work on real level now. I'll also upload these levels to a file host soon in case anyone wants them.

P.S.: Feel free to transfer this post to a different forum if you think it'll fit better there.
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hello!

Post by Mike »

Awesome, welcome to the forums and I'm so glad to hear that you've been enjoying Sandbox! I love the atmosphere you've created in those images. That is kind of neat also in that last pic of looking out the window and seeing the side of the mountain. Keep up the good work and I'm interested in seeing more! Take care!
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
Adammym
Name: Adam

Post by Adammym »

Nice work! The best is the house. House seems to be big and this is cool. :)
In first 2 images it seems like lots of hard work.
I can't wait to release! :P
I love sandbox! And turtles too!
PLEASE Click here: http://freeminecraft.me/?ref=536831
dbohdan

Post by dbohdan »

Thank you both for the good comments! I'm glad you liked it.

I have uploaded the levels and there's now a topic for them in the Custom Content Submission sub-forum right here.
Eagle
Name: Vickie Eagle

Post by Eagle »

hi Danyil, hey thats pretty good work for only using this engine 2 days! I look forward to seeing what you end up doing with Sandbox!

Always~
Vickie ;)
I put time in a bottle ... just saying :))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
dbohdan

Post by dbohdan »

Eagle wrote:hi Danyil, hey thats pretty good work for only using this engine 2 days! I look forward to seeing what you end up doing with Sandbox!

Always~
Vickie ;)
Thanks. I'm working towards my first bigger level now. The level's much different from what you've seen here but hopefully something good comes out of it.