Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

promote platinum arts sandbox

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
it9999
Name: Iain

promote platinum arts sandbox

Post by it9999 »

Is platinum arts sandbox promoted properly? try using google adwords and facebook advertising. i reccomend use CPM advertising and target gamers and people who like to create things maybe 1 in 10 or 20 will click. getting 50 clicks for $5 per 1000 impressions. people like free things and this will get their attention.(bad idea to use cpc advertising as its too expensive 10-20 times more expensive. thats only good if your selling products) if the ad was set up right this project could be 10 or 100 times more popular.
who knows. might result in more volunteers and 3.0 will be sooner and the krs and ssp might be improved a lot. might reach 4.0

nothing will happen unless you try. i still have faith in success of this project.
I'm working on a project More info found here
Content needed. must be commercial friendly. You will be credited if you contribute
Click here if you want to fund the project. it will speed the development. I can hire people to help with development.
manzila
Name: Manzla
IRC Username: Manzila

Re: promote platinum arts sandbox

Post by manzila »

sounds good i will try it onces and waiting for more details