Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Boring/moving problem plz reply!

Talk about anything related to Platinum Arts Sandbox here!
Mr. Magic
Name: Tyler

Boring/moving problem plz reply!

Post by Mr. Magic »

Im kinda bored of this... i need to know exactly how to play multiplayer. i want to play with someone like dannyboi or someone so i can get design ideas and see their style of creation and stuff.Also...on some maps when there are a farly large amount of models on it , when i walk around i see flashing pieces of the sky.I am running on a windows xp with a 2006 computer. i havent updated the drivers on it and my graphics driver is an ati radeon express. im not too good with computers but i know quite a bit of info im just wondering about this stuff. if any of you are wondering or having the same problem too then if someone answers...youre in luck.And if you know how to paly multiplayer or fix the problem plz reply!

___
I H A N K Y O U, Tyler :ugeek:
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Boring/moving problem plz reply!

Post by Mike »

http://sandboxgamemaker.com/wiki/index. ... ve_Editing

Also make sure you get the coop editing patch in the Download section. Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
johnno56
Name: John

Post by johnno56 »

Tyler,

Updating your video drivers should not be too big a drama. You have an ATI Express video card. When you initially installed the card, assuming that you did, the software that came with the card should have installed the "Control Centre". I am fairly certain that you should be able to update your drivers that way. When I was running with XP, my Radeon EAH2400 Pro card, installed an application call Catalyst. You should be able to access that application via your program menus.

I am relatively new to Sandbox and cannot help you with your shadow difficulties. But I am certain that there are others in this forum who can help.

Regards

J
May your journey be free of incident.

Live long and prosper.
Joe Staff
Name: Spanky
IRC Username: Joe_Staff

Post by Joe Staff »

The flashing pieces is directly related to ATI Radeon video cards. I've owned about 3 or 4 ATI Radeons and each one, whenever there's a problem, will either cause flashing, or some models to stretch to the exact center of the screen. More often than not, this was related to over-heating. Try dusting your computer out of some electronic-safe aerosol spray usually meant for dusting keyboards, you can buy it at Wal-Mart. Or you can try with an air compressor, which is what I do. Just make sure that your computer is turned off and unplugged completely from power and other wires. If that doesn't work, you may need to replace the fan on it.
Check out this Android game I'm making :D
Planes!