SuperHero Rpg: Are these things possible?

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the when posting support requests.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WraithLink
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SuperHero Rpg: Are these things possible?

Postby WraithLink » December 17th, 2012, 3:56 pm

Here's a few good questions:
1. Can you make surfaces climable?
2. Flight???
4. Can you add skill trees, eg. In the menu, character gets a point for a skill on level up etc?
5. Can you change the player menu?
6. Is it possible to use both hands, like launch 2 spells at once?
7. Where can I find a comprehensive tutorial that explains more about how the scripting works? I understood the tutroial wiki, but I want to know more about it so I don't have to ask these questions lol

chocolatepie33
Support Team
Support Team
IRC Username: CP

Re: SuperHero Rpg: Are these things possible?

Postby chocolatepie33 » December 17th, 2012, 7:04 pm

kddekadenz
Name: kdd

Postby kddekadenz » December 18th, 2012, 2:57 am

is an advanced RPG beeing developed in Sandbox

fairyanna
Name: anna fairy

Postby fairyanna » December 26th, 2014, 5:13 am

that worked however I was unable to exit by anything except the power button. I have 2 monitors and it spread across both of them AND because I have my monitors set where they are corner to corner it screwed up the button positions making it impossible to exit.

Edit:
I disconnected my other monitor and ran it again and modified the display/audio setting, launched a game itsays initializing then... crash.
We offer up to date exam practice questions with paced test engine to help you pass exam and complete your you should also find

eman
Name: DSADS
IRC Username: rtrt

Postby eman » February 19th, 2015, 7:00 am

Well... about graphics card (The most important, I believe) you need more than 64MB integrated graphics, about RAM I think 1GB will allow you to operate, and free space disk for saved data (Levels and such).

eman
Name: DSADS
IRC Username: rtrt

Postby eman » February 19th, 2015, 7:00 am

Well... about graphics card (The most important, I believe) you need more than 64MB integrated graphics, about RAM I think 1GB will allow you to operate, and free space disk for saved data (Levels and such).

_________

eman

Return to “Sandbox General Support”