Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

How do i play multiplayer???????

Having issues not related to a specific Sandbox game mode? Get help here!
Please also read the rules for support when posting support requests.
Failure to comply with the forum rules may result in your topic being locked without resolution.
Mr. Magic
Name: Tyler

How do i play multiplayer???????

Post by Mr. Magic »

How do i play multiplayer... Im running on a Windows xp plz tell me how.. i want to share my first map! also.. on some maps i thinkif i have alot of stuff on them..when i move around i get flashy vut ou pieces and the textures get funky.. but anyways how do i play multiplayer

-Tyler
Dannyboi
Name: Danny

Re: How do i play multiplayer???????

Post by Dannyboi »

I figured out that not many people want to play multiplayer because when you look at the serverl ist theres none there, or mike and the rest of the team havent finished online play. But i think the first is more logical :D
I'm BAAAACK!!! >:D
Obsidian
Former Staff
IRC Username: Katana

Post by Obsidian »

Dannyboi wrote:I figured out that not many people want to play multiplayer because when you look at the serverl ist theres none there, or mike and the rest of the team havent finished online play. But i think the first is more logical :D
From what I've heard in the IRC channel, apparently the master server hasn't been setup yet.

Not sure if that's the exact reason why though. :?
うるさいうるさいうるさい!

github: https://github.com/damianb/
Dannyboi
Name: Danny

Post by Dannyboi »

thats what i figured but i cant wait it looks cool just think 2 people build a 19 size place together! it would cut down the time of building by half!!!
I'm BAAAACK!!! >:D
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

You can play MP through direct connect currently, check out the wiki under coop editing. There will be a master server set up for the next release and an unofficial one is set up now actually.

On a side note, since if you are under the age of 13 I need to disable your account until I get permission from your parents. They can e-mail me at platinumarts@gmail.com This is the law:
http://www.coppa.org

Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!