Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Joining the team

We are always looking for experienced mappers, modelers, coders, artists and more to help make Sandbox a better experience for all.
Dannyboi
Name: Danny

Joining the team

Post by Dannyboi »

Well first off, im not really experienced but i can do alot of things and im still learning, but ill try to do anything a can to make this a better place!i can make excellent kid friendly places, most of my friends say im good at this but i still need some help. I plan of making a career out of graphic design so I think this will be an excellent learning experience for me.

Thanks
Danny
I'm BAAAACK!!! >:D
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Joining the team

Post by Mike »

Cool man! Can't wait to see your work! If you need help let us know where. Make sure everything is cool with the rents :) Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
Dannyboi

Post by Dannyboi »

Thanks for the warm welcome! I've made some screenshots of my newest and 3rd map: Pond (I know very dramatic!!) but i dont know how to get the code to put them up in a thread. I've went through the FAQ but i couldnt find anything on it. if you could reply to this whenever you could.

Thanks
Danny
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Generally people use sites like imageshack to host them and post the links. Or you can e-mail them to me. Our team mainly chats in irc which is at http://sandboxgamemaker.com/irc/irc.html but make sure you get parental permission!!!! Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!
Dannyboi

Post by Dannyboi »

Ok! so i should email them to you? Ok once i get finished ill send them to you.
SweetAquaNinja
Name: jerrica
IRC Username: SweetAquaNinja

Post by SweetAquaNinja »

hello im new here =)