Hi! Welcome to the forum for Platinum Arts Sandbox Free 3D Game Maker. I currently have the forums locked as I am attempting to properly update them.

In the meantime please join the new Discord Server!

If you have any questions please e-mail me through the Platinum Arts website.

Please! I know It!

We are always looking for experienced mappers, modelers, coders, artists and more to help make Sandbox a better experience for all.
Andrecito777
Name: Andrew

Please! I know It!

Post by Andrecito777 »

I am 15 and many people may consider me a child, but...... I would love to join in the development of Platinum Arts Sandbox! I have amazing Ideas and I have tons of expertise in programing with C++, VB.Net and a little C#. Since I am a child I know what is cool in a program or not. And I Have an Idea which would make you guys rich and schools happy! :D :roll:
If you open a doorway to someone, they will think it is always open
Hirato
Developer
Developer
IRC Username: hirato

Re: Please! I know It!

Post by Hirato »

fyi, I started dev work on sandbox shortly after my 16th birthday :P

as it is with anyone else wishing to apply, do you have ANY examples of your code available, preferably just the C++ stuff (no one here cares about C# or VB or .net :P)
This is not a url, clicking it is pointless
Andrecito777

Post by Andrecito777 »

Hirato wrote:fyi, I started dev work on sandbox shortly after my 16th birthday :P

as it is with anyone else wishing to apply, do you have ANY examples of your code available, preferably just the C++ stuff (no one here cares about C# or VB or .net :P)

With C++ I am more experienced in problem solving, ;) . I am quite horrible at making up code on the spot...... With VB.Net I can make up code on the spot. I am currently making a DS Game Maker called DSGaminator with VB.Net. Unfortunatley I have not gotten Platinum Sandbox running on my computer yet...... so it is hard for me to know what is in it or not. What I had in ming before was like this:

Andrecito777: "Hey hirato guess what? I have a cool idea for Platinum!"
Hirato: "Cool what is it?"
Andrecito777: "Blah Blah Blah, and here is an example I built"

See! That is basicly what I would like to do. Implement ideas I think are cool and give you the source code so all you have to to is Hiratonize it and put it on the application!
Obsidian
Former Staff
IRC Username: Katana

Post by Obsidian »

I, Obsidian, the super site-tech, hath deemed this topic to be in the wrong place.

I hath relocated it to a more suitable area instead. ;)
うるさいうるさいうるさい!

github: https://github.com/damianb/
Andrecito777

Post by Andrecito777 »

Obsidian wrote:I, Obsidian, the super site-tech, hath deemed this topic to be in the wrong place.

I hath relocated it to a more suitable area instead. ;)
I agree, oh Obsidian, the super site-tech. :roll: :lol:
Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Mike »

Andrecito777 wrote:I Have an Idea which would make you guys rich and schools happy! :D :roll:
Well what is the idea already? :D Take care.
-mike
We also have a facebook page, facebook group, myspace page and a twitter page[/b][/color]!